21 May 2017

giant tag

well I went out to my shed to have a tidy up and decided to use a piece of fabric left over from my last powertex play.

So i got out one of my large mdf tags and added some tissue paper to it and painted over with a blue and green paint. I used some metalic paint over the top to give it a bit of a shine. I also added some clear crackle glaze and bead gel which i got from paper artsy. I picked up some random things laying around on my very untidy desk and started adding them to the tag.


A clock I made with a prima mold and also a little wooden heart,a couple of cogs and a cherub. I attached all the pieces to the tag and added a touch of snowflake fresco over the top to bring out the elements...I am going to enter this into the paper artst challenge Assemblages which you can see here



thanks for stopping by...........................................

4 comments:

  1. another beauty - love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey, you are on a roll today! Lovely tag Lin and great that you now haven't got to tidy all those bits up, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Another stunner, love that blue! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..