21 May 2017

on a roll

Well I went back outside to tidy up and came across another tag I had started but didn't like...so decided to throw a few bits on it and see what happened. . It was all random things on my desk which I should be tidying away.. I used gold and brown shed frescos on the tag.

Then I added some paper lace and bits and pieces..when they were dry I painted then lightly with black gesso and gently went over with the brown shed and gold paints. I added the tiniest dabs of green peas randomly.




I am going to enter this into the paper artsy challenge which you can pop over and see here.

Thanks for stopping by........................................

3 comments:

  1. love the colours on this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful composition! I love your tag! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..