9 Apr 2017

blue and ochre 1

Hi all from sunny Hertfordshire...I thought I would do a couple more pieces for the paperartsy challenge of blue and ochre...and seeing as I am cutting it fine with the time again they will be very short posts I'm afraid. you can pop over and see all the lovely artwork here..some lovely stuff as usual
I started off with a large tag coloured some grunge paste using inks put that through a stencil and spread a selection of blue frescos over it..I then dropped some inks over the top and added water to get it to run and drip down the tag. I dripped some ink on a fabric flower and a couple of white ones and sprayed with water




I then coloured some ric rac and used it as a stem for my flowers..I roughed up the edge of the tag and then added some black archival around the edge



Added some gems to the centres and done

thanks for stopping by........................

4 comments:

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..