12 Jun 2016

Perella House

Happy Sunday everyone! I managed to get a couple of hours in my shed today...seems like ages!! I have had quite an eventful couple of weeks and not in a good way. I am recovering from a very nasty abscess on the root of my tooth which was joined by a gum and bone infection all I will say is no food no sleep and PAIN!! And to top it all I missed my Angel class with my lovely crafty friends...so was not a happy bunny.

Anyway I am on the mend and will do my angel at home as soon as I see Sam and get my supplies. So I thought I would have a go at the paper artsy challenge which is our house. It had to be something simple as my shed is in a terrible mess and I can't find anything. you can pop over and see all the great projects here

So I basically had a little wooden house which I used some grunge paste on to give it a bit of texture..then painted it all with black gesso. I wanted to stick with black and white...no colour so I got out some of my favorite Lynne Perella ladies and stamped then on white card. I cut them out and stuck them into the little openings in the house. I used card to try and have them at all different levels. There is a door at the bottom which the piccies doesn't show up..

I added a resin clock again painted with black gesso and when it dried sanded it back so you could see some of the white underneath..




And there you have it quick and simple


Thanks for stopping by..............................

3 comments:

  1. it looks fab - great idea to stick to black and white (especially with so little time before the deadline lol!) - but it's so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your tooth problems... I had some too but since I had no nerve I didn't feel much pain!
    Lovely little house, great for displaying multiple images as you have done here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Lin, right up my street! So sorry you have had such a rotten time,


    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..