26 Mar 2017

paper artsy challenge 4

Haven't done a lot of blogging lately..life gets in the way sometimes..but have managed a couple of hours in my shed today. I thought I@ have a go at the current PA challenge which you can go see here. I decide on a tag as I wasn't sure how much time I would have to play.

I started with a large size 10 tag and had a play with my new oxide ink pads.. they are great you must try them if you haven't already
I used a gothic window die I had forgotten I had to be honest..

I used fired brick...spiced marmalade and fossilized amber inks. I stamped a couple of paper artsy minis on the background in walnut stain and black.




I stamped one of lynne perella stamps from this plate here number 034 behind the window and placed it on the tag..



thanks for stopping by................

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag! The Oxide background is gorgeous and the Gothic die so delicate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, and really want my oxides now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag ! Love the background !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Lin! I nearly missed seeing your entries and I'm so glad I checked out the entries one last time! This is one of my fave Lynne Perrellas and it looks great with that Gothic window die - love the Oxides too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb tag, love the stamp with the window die. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Your oxide background is exceptional. Do you have a die for that window? It's very nice. I like to make little cardboard houses and that would make a really nice accent window on the house.

    Thank you for sharing your tag. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..