19 Apr 2014

Reflections..

Some time ago I bought a little book from paper chase..with blank craft paper pages. I use it to jot stuff down (craft related of course) verses/quotes etc that catch my eye...So when Jofy used her masterboard to decorate the front of a book I thought why not?? So out came the masterboard ready to be cut up!! you can see Jo's here..

So do you remeber this......



Well I followed along with what Jo did...more or less and now I have this......



Thanks for stopping by.........

12 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous cover Lin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous Lin! Don't the masterboard shapes pop beautifully against the Kraft?

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous way to put the masterboard to use - love that red stitching, so funky against the kraft!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh thats a gorgeous cover for your notebook, brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lin, that looks great! The red stitching was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Lin, I agree the red stitching is perfect!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..