25 Apr 2013

Ticket Strips

Good morning...it's quite a grey and dismal morning here today after such a lovely day yesterday, but then the weekend is approaching so what can you expect.

I got a little bit of time yesterday after running around all morning to spend in my workshop.Darcy had tweeted on Sunday I think it was about a video she had found on YT using Tim Holtz ticket die, and I thought I watched that video a looooong time ago,it's in my favourites HERE I had even bought the die to have a go and wondered where did those little tickets go.........
I started looking for them....couldn't find them and made a bit fat mess in the process!! So the first thing I did was try and tidy up the said mess and by the time I had got it reasonably tidy it was nearly time to cook dinner!!



I took a large manila tag and cut three strips of tickets and just had a very relaxing hour stamping and painting them, they are such fun to do...so thank you Darcy for the reminder!!











4 comments:

  1. They all look great, Lin. Love the pink ones in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the day about a zillion years ago, we used to make faux postage. Would acsh mask off, DTP with pigment ink, over stamp brilliance black. Use sewing machine to perforate. Then u would swap your postage stamps with others! Great bellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Lin! I particularly love the top one, with the birds!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh lovely sets Lin. Love your colour combos and the images fit perfectly.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to leave a comment..really is appreciated..